- Single tenant private cloud including the orchestration
layer. Customer has complete control over the
orchestration of their cloud environment.
- Complete control = greater levels of compliance with
the ability to self-audit the datacenter.
- Physical security = more granularity in meeting specific
- Orchestration via DynaScale Orchestrator is a very powerful monolithic open source software platform that has a short learning curve. This especially useful for those environments where I.T. staff are being empowered to build and manage in the cloud but do not have any scripting or coding experience.
- Customization to the user interface of DynaScale Orchestrator is absolutely possible to further enhance the I.T. user experience.
- Private cloud pricing determined at the beginning of the deployment and remain fixed unless a change order is executed.
- As a hyper-converged architecture leveraging the power and simplicity of open source software and off the shelf hardware, private cloud costing is 30-40% less than competing private cloud vendors.
- Price to performance without customization is unmatched in the industry. Starting configurations include 14 core processors, 100% SSD storage, and 10Gbps networking and optional Nvidia M60 GPU.
- Bring your own licenses or hardware with the exception of compute to the private cloud.
- Legacy equipment can be hosted in the same datacenter as the private cloud, network options to connect the two vary from 1Gbps to 60Gbps.
- Bandwidth consists of blended BGP ensuring no disruption of Internet service.
- Private cloud can be deployed on a customer’s premise and still be available in a service model. The orchestration layer has been fully automated so the initial build can be done in less than an hour and additional compute and storage can be added in minutes.